Monday, January 24, 2011

H&M Haul

I have a H&M haul for you guys. I used up all my H&M gift cards when i went shopping with my mom on tuesday. I love gift cards :)

Clothes:








Bracelets:



These bracelets were only $2, really good deal.

Shoes:






Concealer:




Swatch:

I had to get a new concealer, because the one i have now is almost empty.
I really like this concealer, its really good. Really recommend this :)

I actually have three more H&M hauls to show you. Been doing a lot of shopping at their
website, ordered a lot of summer clothes to take with me to Thailand. :)

Have you bought anything from H&M lately?
What do you think about my haul? :)
Xoxo Christine
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. what's your current concealer :)? the one you've used up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome haul Christine!! Love the stuff...the bracelets are adorable:)
    I have two-three sweaters from H&M and love those:)
    http://www.chamberofbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. great haul loved everything u got ,,
    red cardigan , dress , flats , bangles <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome haul sweetie,love everythn u bought especially the tiger top,wedges&bangles

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh so you've used up a concealer from H&M? great job :) btw i was thinking, while you're in thailand, grab some MAC there ^_^ since i read you love MAC. Just a thought :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I especially adore the wedges, i hope i can find them in my local store, they do not seem very high and i cannot do heels :p

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig