Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Forever 21

Today we have been doing some shopping here in Bangkok and i finally got to go to my favorite store which is Forever 21. It was incredible there, they have so many beautiful clothes and their accessories are the best. I picked up some things that i cant wait to show you guys.
Forever 21 is located in Central World Plaza. The MBK Mall consists off 2000 different stores, its AMAZING and so huge.



We also visited a huge Aquarium inside the Siam Paragon. That mall is filled with every brand you can think off. We also visited Madame Tussauds. Really amazing experience!

Tomorrow we are leaving for Phuket, so now i have to get some sleep.
I hope you guys are doing great and feel free to leave me requests or questions :)

Do you have a favorite store?
Xoxo Christine
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Wow I can't wait to see the accessories!

    Follow me at
    http://lizbeth612-onceuponashoe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds great,need to checkk F21 next time Im in Birmingham next week we have just that one store in e UK lol cant wait2see ur goodies sweetie,hav a safe trip

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so overwhelmed when i went to MBK last December i barely got to do any shopping lol. It was just so OVER THE TOP! Incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you guys are having an amazing holiday! I hope you take lots of pics of the fabulous sites for us. XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig