Friday, February 11, 2011

Trondheim Haul

I wanted to share the items that i picked up when i was visiting my sister in Trondheim.We went to a lot of different stores, here are the things i ended up buying.
I also bought the Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub & My New Girly Iphone Case which i have already posted :)

If you have any questions, please leave let me know in the comment section :)

Lene V:





They had a big sale on Lene V, so i decided to pick up this very beautiful dark purple sweather and these two pants by Sisters Point. I paid $9 for the sweather and $35 for the pants (each).

Gina Tricot:



I love Gina Tricot, they have so many cute things to choose from. I picked up this pink cardigan and this gorgeous handbag.

H&M:





H&M has to be one of my favorite stores, they always have so many beautiful pieces. Im loving their clothes for spring and summer, so pretty. I actually have three packages from H&M to show you, been shopping there a lot lately haha.

I have been looking for something cute and confortable to wear when i dont want to dress up, and i really like this white and pink set. It says Queen Of The Night, which i think its super cute :)

Estetique:

I have been wanting to try out these skin care products by Clinique for such a long time now, and i found this set in Estetique right beside MAC Cosmetics. I think they were having some kind of deal on this set, paid $35 which is a good price for a whole set of skin care products.

I also visited the MAC Cosmetics counter and picked up 4 products that im going to show you in a new post :)

Im going to do a few outfit posts featuring these clothes before i leave for Thailand :)

What do you think about my haul? :)
Xoxo Christine
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I use the clinique skin care set it really helps out my skin granted I still get a pimple here and there but overall it has helped my skin :)
    I just started my blog a few days ago check it out please and follow. I follow your blog and am doing the 30 day challenge!
    http://lizbeth612-onceuponashoe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you got some great stuff...love those pants & that bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, I really like the two identical pants (beigeish and white). I've been keeping my eye out for a pair like those. It's a nice breath of fresh air from blue jeans all the time.

    Also, that beige hand bag (the quilted one) is adorable. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay for more clothes ^_^!! can't wait to see your MAC haul!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig