Saturday, August 27, 2011

Elf Cosmetics 32 Piece Eyeshadow Collection in Everyday Brights [Swatches]






♥ Row 1.


♥ Row 2.


♥ Row 3.


♥ Row 4.

I thought I would show you girls the swatches off all the eyeshadows from the 32 Piece Eyeshadow Collection in Everyday Brights. I ordered this palette from the Elf Cosmetics UK website when they had their last 50% off. Dont you just love their amazing offers? I always love a good deal :)

This eyeshadow palette got some really gorgeous colors inside. If you are new to Elf Cosmetics, this is a great product to try out because you get a lot off product for your money. Expect a full review off this product soon :)

Which row off colors do you like the most? :)
Love Christine
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. I like the 1st and 4th the most. What can I say? I'm a neutrals girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous! I love the brown neutrals, definitely need to get this in my life! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. row 1 and 3 have more gorgeous colorz..lovely would lov 2 see a look with these

    ReplyDelete
  4. The silver one is gorgeous !

    http://thediariesofmissbad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you can do so many looks with this palette. great find :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The second and the third row looks tempting. :) Great swatches. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This pallete has such pretty colors! I wish I couldve ordered it, i like the 2nd row...I didnt like their other pallete, forgot what it was called...it has alot of the same shades within the pallete

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Christine! I've been reading so much about this palette lately, I'll have to order one! I like row 1 - I adore golds!

    Kisses, Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Beauty and Bows If you order it, let me know what you think :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig