Saturday, August 6, 2011

Review: Lush Bubblegum Sugar Lip Scrub

About The Product:
This one will make your lips smell like our best-selling Snow Fairy shower gel. Bubblegum is made with exfoliating castor sugar and our delicious vegan flavour to gently scrub away rough skin, keeping your lips smooth and kissably soft with the help of jojoba oil.

♥ Bubblegum Sugar Lip Scrub:



My Opinion:
I haven't tried many products by Lush before, but one off the products that I love is their Bubblegum Sugar Lip Scrub. I bought this from the Lush store in Trondheim months ago and I always reach for this product when my lips need some exfoliation.

First I just apply some water to my lips and then I take a little amount off the product on my fingers and gently start with the exfoliation. After the exfoliation, I always apply my favorite lipbalm which is the EOS Summer Fruit. It makes my lips feel super soft, Its such a good combination. If you have both off these products, you need to try it out and let me know what you think :)


I cant stop sniffing this product, it smells so amazing. I have had this products for months now and as you can see I still have a lot off product left inside the jar. This is going to last you a long time and its definitely worth the $8.95. I use this once a week or when I feel like my lips need a little exfoliation.

Where to buy?
You can find this product and many more over at lush.com. You just pick your country and your ready to shop :)

Rating: 5/5


Have you tried the Bubblegum Sugar Lip Scrub?
Which products by Lush do you recommend? :)
Love Christine♥
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Ooh I love LUSH's products! I haven't tried this scrub particularly, but I am a fan of a lot of their skin care stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need this lip scrub! I am always saying I am going to get it and never do! I've heard nothing but great things about this product.

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks so yummy..haha.....gal hope u r doing well now!! take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Havent used any Lush products but hoping to try this SOOOOOOOOOOONN :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Christine, I love the Bubblegum Lip Scrub from LUSH! Other products that I recommend are the Aqua mirabilis body butter (basically a moisturising exfoliant in bar form) and their Honey I Washed The Kids Soap - it's my favourite soap of all time. I love LUSH products so much!

    Kisses, Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh I love this! I just put it on my summer favorites list :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one of those products I've been meaning to buy for ages but just haven't got around to. Most things from Lush smell delicious don't they :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I really want one of those! I was wondering if I should order one, and now i definitely will! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have this product and it is A-mazingly good however it is just sugar so I am guessing you could make your own if you did not want to spend the cash x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig