Sunday, August 28, 2011

Travalo Refillable Perfume Atomizer in Pink








I bought this wonderful little gadget called the Travalo a while ago on Ebay and I just have to say that I love this little thing. I always carry perfumes in my handbag and you all know how heavy those bottles can get, this little gadget just makes everything easier.

I cant say one bad thing about this product, its genius. If you dont like the pink one, you can get this in other colors as well such as black, red, gold and silver. I will do a full review on this product soon and also include a few pictures on how this wonderful little gadget works :)

Do you own a Travalo? :)
Love Christine
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. This is lovely,I reviewed a Travalo a few days back:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had one these by Swarovski and it's super pretty but there is no cool little pump that you fill it with, you have to somehow open your perfume which then ruins the perfume's pump! Fail :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm hoping to get one off Cheapsmells as they are usually so expensive :) Glad to hear they are good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Y Oh no, then you should definitely get one off these :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Yu Thats awesome, didn't know that Cheapsmells sold these, need to order a few :) Thanks for letting me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so useful and super cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig