Wednesday, December 14, 2011

No7 Mini Beautifier [Swatches]

Yesterday I went by Boots to pick up this No7 Mini Beautifier. They were having 50% of (part of their Advent Calendar deals) and since Im new to this brand and their products I decided to pick it up and give it a try :)

Inside this cute little kit you get three eyeshadows in Innocence, Truffle and Wheatsheaf. High Shine Whisper (lipgloss), Bronze Rollerball Shimmer (Limited Edition for gift only) Mascara (Limited Edition for gift only) and two eyeshadow applicators :)











I paid $12.50 for this kit (original price is $25) which is a good deal for 6 sample products. I love trying out mini products before going out and buying the full sized ones. I have bought some full sized products that I didn't like and its just a waste of money if you ask me.

I love how small and compact this kit is, its great for travelling since you get some variation of products to play with. Its also perfect to keep in your handbag since its so small and it wont take up much space. I cant wait to play around with it :)

If you enjoy reading my posts, feel free to follow me on Twitter and Facebook. If you have any questions or blog post requests, feel free to leave a comment or send me an email, I would love to hear from you♥

How do you feel about mini products? Do you like them? :)
Love, Christine
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. lovely neutral colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colours sweetie,thanks for sharing! I love trying mini samples too in case I don't like e product xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great neutral colors and so affordable!!x


    rakhshansblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. christine... amazing blog. love your product reviews... and i really enjoyed browsing. new follower on twitter, bloglovin' and google, so hope we can stay connected. cheers!
    jasmine from usa :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @★☆AdamAlexMommy☆★ Aww thank you so much Jasmine, you are so sweet :) I just followed your blog as well, love it :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also got the No7 mini beautifier & agree with you totally hehe, it comes in really handy and the shades are lovely and warm,
    Love Hollie xox
    http://pandaeyezbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig