Saturday, March 31, 2012

Vivo Cosmetics: Haul Post & Pictures

Hey Dolls, how are you all doing? :)
Vivo Cosmetics finally have their very own website and I'm so happy and excited because now I can get my hands on their products too. If you follow me on Twitter, you might have seen a few off my tweets about their Pearl Eye Shadow called Mink. I have been obsessing over it for the longest time and guess what? It's finally mine *doing the happy dance* I'm beyond excited about this eye shadow, I'm such a sucker for Taupes because they are my favorite eye shadows to wear :)

Scroll down to see which other products I picked up from Vivo Cosmetics :)

♥ Pearl Eye Shadow in Pale Gold.

♥ Matte Eye Shadow in Sandstorm.

♥ Pearl Eye Shadow in Dusky Pink. 

♥ Pearl Eye Shadow in Aqua Marine.

♥ Pearl Eye Shadow in Mink.


♥ Lipsticks in Barely There, Sugar Pink, Pink Pout, Very Berry & Spiced Cinnamon.


 ♥ Baked Shimmer Palette in Chocolate Box. 

I'm very surprised about the size of the Pearl and Matte eye shadows. I thought they were going to be much smaller but they are actually quite big. Don't you just love how a product can surprise you like that? :) 

I will share the swatches off the eye shadows and lipsticks with you guys in another post because I don't want this post to be too long. The swatches will be up very soon, I pinky promise :) Check out Vivo Cosmetics here. They are currently offering a free Shimmer Palette when you spend £10, how sweet is that? :)

         Have you tried any products from Vivo Cosmetics? Thanks for looking :) Xoxo, Christine♥
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. nice new products

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the products look great! :)
    I didn't know Vivo Cosmetics until yet - I think this brand isn't available in Germany...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Constanze Yeah, they really do :) I think they ship to Germany, definitely check their website :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. uuuuhhh looks niceee
    swatches pleaseeee :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. @AnaDeadMystic Swatches off the products will be up very soon :))) xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Thanks for this post! I've waited to be able to get my hands on Vivo! So I just bought me some stuff ;-)! The baked palette chocolate box, baked blush in peaches n cream and the matte eyeshadow in chocolate brown. I also got a free gift, the blush/highlighter in pink..something. I hope I get them soon! How long did it take for you to get it?
    Love Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  7. @MissJessibel I'm so excited to hear that you placed an order :))) It took about a week for me to get my package :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the look of the "baked" stuff.. looks so nice..x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig