Saturday, May 19, 2012

Sinful Colors Cinderella: Review, Photos & Swatches

Hey Beauties :)
Cinderella from Sinful Colors has taken the blogging world by storm and for good reason. I know you probably have heard a lot about this nail polish and seen it a million times, but what's one more, right? :) 

 ♥ Sinful Colors Cinderella.

Cinderella is a gorgeous light blue duo-chrome nail polish with golden pink shimmer, just like Cinderella's gorgeous dress :)

 ♥ Sinful Colors Cinderella. 

 ♥ Sinful Colors Cinderella. 

Cinderella goes on very smooth on my nails but its quite sheer on the first coat. I had to apply three coats to get it to look opaque. I like the formula of this nail polish a lot, its not streaky and its very easy to apply :)

 ♥ Sinful Colors Cinderella. 

 ♥ Sinful Colors Cinderella.

This is by far my favorite nail polish from Sinful Colors. I just love how it sparkles when the light hits it, its just gorgeous on the nails and definitely a must have if you love blue nail polishes. Cinderella can also be used as a top coat, just imagine how pretty its going to look over all kinds of blue nail polishes, I can't wait to try it out :) 

I just have to say that I'm very disappointed in my pictures. This polish is so much prettier in person than it is in these photos. I could not capture the gorgeous shimmer with my camera, I don't think my camera loves shimmer and glitter as much as I do. Hmm, maybe its time to invest in a good Macro lens? :)

Rating: 5/6
Where to buy? 
If you live in the US, Sinful Colors are available at Walgreens and Rite Aid for $1.99. I'm not sure if they sell Cinderella, but definitely look around in the store because you might get lucky. You can also find Cinderella on Ebay for $3.99 + shipping. Click here to check out the seller :) 

What do you think about Cinderella? Which nail polish from Sinful Colors is your favorite? Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment :) Xoxo, Christine♥
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. So pretty! I've never seen this one in the store, but hope to find it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty color. I like Sinful Colors a lot. It's a great cheap brand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the looks of it! Haven't found it yet but hopefully soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colour and the shimmer look beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi lovely just came across your blog and it's really sweet!

    Love these nails, will have to try that colour out myself! :)

    Now following - Please check out my blog if you can, thank you!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. The color looks so nice . Love to use it <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jeg har ikke hørt om den da neglelakk ikke er min svakhet.. Men den var faktisk kjempefin ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Helen* Thank you so much, I will check out yours as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! Must look into getting this one! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. very very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig