Friday, June 29, 2012

My June favorites

Hey Sweeties :) 
Its time for yet another monthly favorites post, can you believe that? I have been loving quite a few products for the month of June, and now I'm really excited to share them all with you. Keep reading if you want to see pictures of my favorite products for the month of June :)

 ♥ Maybelline New York - Fit Me Foundation. 

 ♥ L'Oreal Paris Lumi Magique Pure Light Primer.

I have been mixing the L'Oreal Paris Lumi Magique Pure Light Primer with the Maybelline Fit Me Foundation and it gives my skin such a beautiful and healthy glow. I just love how these two products look together. I use the Lumi Magique Pure Light Primer with my foundations as well as my BB creams :)

 ♥ Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion. 

 ♥ MAC Paint Pot in Groundwork. 

 ♥ Elf Cosmetics Natural Eyeshadow Palette.

My mom surprised me with the MAC Paint Pot in Groundwork for my birthday. I have been using it almost every single day since I got it, so I just had to include it in my favorites post. I have been using Groundwork and the light brown eyeshadow in the middle (second row) from the Elf Cosmetics Natural palette and I absolutely love how they both look together. I'm such a sucker for neutral eyeshadows :) 


 ♥ Sigma Beauty F80 Brush.

The F80 brush from Sigma Beauty is the only brush I use to apply my liquid foundation with. I absolutely love how soft this brush is, it is the perfect brush to apply liquid foundation with. It makes the application so much easier and my skin looks flawless. This is by far my favorite brush from Sigma Beauty and I highly recommend that you check it out :)

 ♥ Wet n' Wild Color Icon Blusher in Pearlescent Pink. 

 ♥ MAC Lipstick in Snob. 

 ♥ MAC Lipstick in Chatterbox.

I have been wearing Snob and Chatterbox a lot lately. I don't like how Snob looks on me alone, so I have paired it with Chatterbox and it just gives you the prettiest barbie pink lips. It is a great combination, definitely try it out if you have both of these in your collection :)

 ♥ MUA Love Heart Lip Balm in Hot Lips.

I'm completely obsessed with these Love Heart Lip Balms from Makeup Academy. A good lip balm is something that I need to have in my handbag, because my lips get really dry sometimes and I absolutely hate that feeling. Hot Lips is a really pretty tinted lip balm that is going to give your lips a beautiful wash of color :)

♥ Perfume: Beyonce - Heat

 Beyonce's perfume called Heat is probably my favorite perfume in my perfume collection. I absolutely love how good it smells, I have already finished a few bottles of this perfume and I can't wait to get a new one :)

Which products have you been loving for the month of June? Any recommendations? Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment :) Xoxo, Christine♥
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. cute! i like the MUA lip palm~ =D

    xoxo HitomiNeko xoxo
    http://hitomineko-hn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try the lumi magique primer and mua lip balm! looove your blog!xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the L'Oreal Paris Lumi Primer! Great post!!

    Check out my June favorites at http://beautybybrittney02.blogspot.ca/2012/06/june-2012-favorites-time-for-summer.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice; love the Mac Lipsticks and the MUA brand is amazeballs :)
    xxxAfeeyahxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice favourites! The Fit Me-Foundation, the Paint Pots and lipsticks I adore, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybelline FIT is about one of my favorite face makeup. It literally 'fits.'

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't that foundation great?! I've tried everything from lorac to Clinique and this stuff is the best I've found for me yet. Also, may definitely check out that brush to apply it with!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great favorites. This Sigma brush is one of my favorites also!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've seen the Maybelline Fit me foundations around but never tried it, seems very nice. Lovely post ^^ xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Got to love the UDPP! LOL
    Definitely a must have, everyone should own one! ;)
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  11. your pictures are amazing. I seriously thought you found these from professionals luckily all behind the same white background. great job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. you make me desire l'oreal lumi magique primer ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig