Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Products I've Used Up: January 2013

Hey Everyone :-)
Today, I have a brand new empties post to share with you. I managed to use up quite a few products in January, and I'm so excited to finally be able to share them with you guys. I love doing these posts, because I think they are so fun to do. They really motivate me to use up my products, especially my skin care and body products :-)

Dermalogica Ultracalming Cleanser:
I started using this lovely product from Dermalogica about two years ago, and I really like it. It comes out like a clear gel, which doesn't foam up when it comes in contact with water. I just wash my face with warm water, I apply a small amount of the cleanser and then I gently work it into my skin. My skin feel so soft and fresh afterwards and I really like that you only need to use a small amount of product. I always prefer to invest in a bigger bottle, because it's going to last me for a long time. This is definitely a product I will repurchase :-)

L'Oreal Paris Eye & Lip Make-Up Remover Waterproof:
Every time  I wear waterproof mascara, this is the product I use to remove it. I just pour a little bit of the makeup remover onto a cotton pad, and hold it over my eyes for about a minute or two. I think it does a good job removing my eye makeup, and it doesn't feel greasy either. On days that I'm wearing just a regular mascara (not waterproof), I prefer to use Bioderma. 

NYX HD Photogenic Concealer:
This has been one of my favorite concealers for the entire year of 2012. I think that it does a good job covering up any redness, darkness under the eyes and other imperfections on the face. I use this concealer all over my face, as well as under my eyes. I don't have too much to cover up, so this concealer works great for me. This is definitely a product I will buy again :-)

The Body Shop Cranberry Joy Shower Gel:
I really like how good this product smells, and that the scent stays on my skin for a while. But it dries out my skin completely, and makes it itch and look irritated. My skin gets extra dry in the winter, so I prefer to stay away from products that will make it worse. I haven't found one shower gel from The Body Shop that doesn't irritate my skin. I really wanted to like this product, sadly I won't be buying this product again :-)

L'Occitane Almond Shower Oil:
This is serious one of the most delicious products that I have tried, and it has quickly become on of my all time favorite products to use in the shower. It foams up nicely, and it makes my skin feel very soft and smooth. One of the reasons why this product is such a big favorite of mine, is because of how it smells. The smell is truly amazing, and it stays on my skin throughout the day. Even Simon love this product and how it smells. It's definitely a product I will buy again :-)  

The Body Shop Strawberry Shower Gel:
Another shower gel from The Body Shop that I don't like. I love how good this product smells, but I don't like that it dries out my skin and makes it itch and look irritated. Since my skin gets extra dry in the winter, I prefer to stay away from products that are going to make it worse. I have been using this as my hand wash instead, and it's great for that. I won't be buying this product again :-)

Did you manage to use up any of your products for the month of January? :-) Xoxo, Christine♥
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. Ooooh the NYX concealer looks fab!!! I will have to keep an eye open for it :)) Fab post!!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking for a new cleanser, i may try this one out! thank you!
    xxx

    andshesaidwonderland.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. love when you do this kind of posts. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually do not use any of these but great reviews!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been absolutely dying to try that L'Occitane Almond Shower Oil! It seems so lovely!

    abundanceoferica.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this L'Oreal makeup remover, it's just as good as MAC pink one, but costs three times cheaper. I want to try this almond shower oil, but have to finish my kiehl's argan oil first))

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've seen that shower oil in a fair few empties posts recently. It must be good!

    Leanne @ Leanne-Marie | Beauty, fashion & lifestyle. x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the l'occitane shower oil, its amazing. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What skintype is the dermalogica cleanser

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Maria Sparkle Let me know what you think about it, if you decide to pick it up and try it out :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Inês A. Thank you sweetie, I'm so happy you like them :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Erica It's amazing, it smells so good. You should pick up the small bottle and try it out. I think you will love it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Leanne Marie It's amazing, definitely worth checking out :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig