Sunday, December 15, 2013

CIATE MINI MANI MONTH ADVENT CALENDAR DAY.15: PLAY DATE

 ♥ Ciate Mini Nail Polish in Play Date. 

♥ Ciate Mini Nail Polish in Play Date. 
 
Ciate Mini Nail Polish in Play Date is a vibrant pink with a coral twist and a creamy finish. It's very easy to apply, it didn't go on streaky or look patchy on my nails. It dries quickly, and it's fully opaque in two/three coats (I used two coats here).

Play Date is a great alternative to a classic red nail polish. It's pretty, bold and overall a very fun shade to wear on the nails. Play Date looks even prettier on the nails, than how it looks in the bottle! :-)

Play Date is available at BeautyBay for $13.90, HERE is the link if you are interested :-)

What do you think about Play Date? Would you wear it? :-) Love, Christine♥
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Lovely color! Looks perfect for spring/summer. I've been peeking at each of these little advent calendar nail posts you've done and I've purchased one other one and probably need this one :P

    http://thecosmeticeffect.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh that colour looks so good; love it.
    Afeeyah xo

    New post ~ http://smilerrr.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/christmas-gift-ideas-on-budget-2013.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's such a cute colour, plus your nails look amazing! xx
    Alice Barton ♥ TheMowWay

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig