Friday, January 3, 2014

NAILS OF THE DAY: SERENDIPITY

Hey Everyone :-)
How are you guys doing on this lovely Friday? Do you have any plans for the weekend? I wanted to do a quick blog post and show you my Christmas manicure. I'm currently wearing Serendipity by Ciate on my nails, which is a gorgeous pink glitter nail polish. I have been wearing this shade since Christmas Eve, and I'm totally obsessed with it (check out my Ciate Mini Mani post HERE).

 ♥ Ciate Nail Polish in Serendipity.

♥ Ciate Nail Polish in Serendipity.

Serendipity is a limited edition shade, which was only available in the 2013 Ciate Mini Mani Month Advent Calendar. It's a really beautiful nail polish, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed and hoping that Ciate will add it to their permanent line. Serendipity is a shade that I would wear all year round, not just during the holidays. Who doesn't like a pretty pink glitter manicure? I'm all for it! :-)

What do you think about Serendipity? Would you wear it? What nail polish are you wearing on your nails at the moment? :-) Love, Christine♥
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Such a lovely color and I love the glitter in it. I would wear it year round too because I love sparkly nail polishes!

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale |

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colour of this nail varnish, sadly I didn't get the advent calendar but I'm actually hoping they do add it because I love the colour :)

    -Sarah xo
    timetoseethestars.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely colour!

    http://pomegranateandcoffee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jackie It's such a nice glitter polish, obsessed with the shade. It's even more beautiful in person, than how it looks in the bottle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Sarah Lauren I tweeted Ciate a few days ago, and it looks like they are going to make this a permanent shade :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Camille L Oh my gosh, thank you so much. That is really sweet off you :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks so gorgeous, love sparkly red nails at Christmas!

    Love you blog, new follower ♥

    Stevie | Stevie Hearts Makeup

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this shade!
    I'm such a glitter freak!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig