Monday, May 30, 2016

COLOURPOP COSMETICS BEAUTY HAUL: ULTRA MATTE LIP, LIPPIE STIX AND ULTRA SATIN LIP

Today's blog post is going to be a beauty haul. I ordered a bunch of lip products from ColourPop Cosmetics when they were having 20% off their entire website a couple off weeks ago. My package arrived last week and I couldn't be more happier with the shades that I picked up. I'm excited to share them with you, so let's jump straight into it! :-)

 ColourPop Cosmetics Ultra Matte Lip in Beeper, (HERE).
 ColourPop Cosmetics Ultra Matte Lip in Lumière 2, (HERE).
 ColourPop Cosmetics Ultra Matte Lip in Tulle, (HERE).
 ColourPop Cosmetics Ultra Matte Lip in Are N Be, (HERE).
 ColourPop Cosmetics Ultra Matte Lip in Bad Habit, (HERE). 
 ColourPop Cosmetics Ultra Satin Lip in Frick N' Frack, (HERE).
ColourPop Cosmetics Ultra Satin Lip in Frick N' Frack, (HERE).
 ColourPop Cosmetics Lippie Stix in Cami, (HERE).
 ColourPop Cosmetics Lippie Stix in Pillow Talk, (HERE).
ColourPop Cosmetics Lippie Stix in Grunge, (HERE). 

For those off you who are wondering how I order from ColourPop Cosmetics, I use a mail forwarding website called Shipito. I have been using Shipito for a couple off years now and I highly recommend them. I think their costumer service is top notch and their shipping prices are quite good as well. I only paid around $10 to get my package from ColourPop Cosmetics shipped from their warehouse and to my home, which I think is quite affordable. I always select the cheapest shipping option available and the deilivery usually takes around 2 weeks. I don't mind waiting a little for my package to arrive, but if you don't like doing that they have other shipping options to choose from as well. Keep in mind that they do cost more, since the deilivery is much faster! :-) 

I'm planning on doing a blog post with swatches off my ColourPop Cosmetics collection, so keep your pretty eyes open for that. Also, let me know if you would like to see a review on the Where The Light Is eyeshadow collection, which was a collaboration between KathleenLights on YouTube (check out her channel HERE) and ColourPop Cosmetics. I would be more than happy to get that post up for you as well! :-) 

Did you pick up any products from ColourPop Cosmetics during their sale? What do you think about the items I picked up? Which color is your favorite? :-) 
Love, Christine
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Great haul, Christine!! I really want to try some Colourpop ultra matte lip colours.

    http://www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great batch of colorpop lipsticks. I love all the shades! Who can say no to a sale? ;)

    http://themakeuptrain.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors are so pretty, especially Tulle, but I'm actually not a fan of Colourpop matte lip colors unfortunately, but I LOVE their eyeshadows!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really very good lipstick colors. I love the some light colors in lipstick & it all shades like that. I like all the lipstick colors and your blog post also. Keep sharing.
    https://shoptud.com/collections/beauty-health

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig