Wednesday, May 11, 2016

GLOSSYBOX: APRIL 2016

It's that time of the month again where I show you what I received in my GLOSSYBOX. This is their April box and it's all about beauty products and rutines that will get you Spring ready with the perfect base for healthy and glowy skin. So with no further ado, let's get into the April box! :-) 

 Palmolive Gourmet Vanilla Pleasure Body Butter Wash.
 Hey Honey Good Morning Honey Silk Facial Serum & Elizabeth Mott Thank Me Later Eyeshadow Primer. 

 Studio 10 Brow Lift Perfecting Liner. 

 Studio 10 Brow Lift Perfecting Liner. 

Studio 10 Brow Lift Perfecting Liner. 

Palmolive Gourmet Vanilla Pleasure Body Butter Wash, (HERE).
Unani Dermo Defence Face Mask, (HERE).
Hey Honey Good Morning Honey Silk Facial Serum, (HERE)
Elizabeth Mott Thank Me Later Eyeshadow Primer, (HERE).
Studio 10 Brow Lift Perfecting Liner, (HERE). 

One of my favorite products in the April box has got to be the Vanilla Pleasure Body Butter Wash from Palmolive. I'm all about Vanilla scented body products, so this body wash is right up my alley. It's creamy and it smells incredible, so I'm definitely excited to use it. Another product that I'm excited to try out is the Unani Dermo Defence Face Mask. It has a really fresh and clean scent, which I absolutely love. My skin has been acting up a little these past few weeks, so I'm hoping that this face mask is going to do some good to my skin. I'm going to give it a go tonight, then we'll see if it's any good! :-)  

When it comes to the other three products in this box, they don't make me as excited as the two products that I just mentioned. To be completely honest with you, I'm thinking about ending my subscription to GLOSSYBOX. I haven't been 100% pleased with an entire box in a good while. But I'm sure that if I decide to end my subscription, there are going to be amazing boxes coming out. Ahhhh, the struggle haha. What do you think I should do? Should I stay or should I go? :-) 

What did you receive in your April GLOSSYBOX? :-) 
Love, Christine ♥
SHARE:

2 comments

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig